August 18, 2008

The hard way

July 18, 2008

Looks like I’
ve learned fast that when you putting yourself out there for the wrong person you can can be made to feel pretty darn foolish. I can’t believe he has had the power over me to make me feel like I want to cry. Thank God no real tears emerged. He definitely altered my mood to make me feel like doing nothing but stay in alone and feel sorry for myself on a Friday night, and that just pisses me off to no end. How is it that so many guys want so much from me, so much more than I’m even willing or capable of giving at the moment, yet the one guy I do want to give to couldn’t be less interested if he tried? Why do things work that way? Why does he only see me as a girl of convenience when I am so much more than that? Why am I receiving texts from Ken that illustrate exactly what I want to say to Jimmy?

No comments: