August 16, 2008

Eligible single guys? Hello?

December 1, 2007

Why is it then when you’re young there is a seemingly unlimited supply of eligible guys out there to date? More than there’s enough time for. You get out of one relationship and BAM, within weeks; another prospect arrives with bells on chomping at the bit to take you to dinner and a movie. It takes work to remain single and that shit can be hard! Now, later, there’s no one. I have yet to even see someone I’d even think about wanting to date. I see hundreds of gorgeous girls though. Girls got it together. Come on guys keep up.

Maybe I am just pickier now. I'm older, I should be. Maybe I know what I want. That's a stretch...ok, I at least know what I don't want. Well, there are tons of girls that the ex could meet and go out with. I’m sure he’ll have no problem finding another girlfriend. How naïve of me to think that I am the best he’d ever have. I’d been out of the game for so long I had no idea what I was up against. Yay.

No comments: