April 11, 2009

Top night

I had a great night last night. As suspected, on nights I'm incredibly excited to go out, I get considerably drunk significantly early. Sooo, needless to say, by roughly 11pm I was chugging ice waters in an attempt to sober up. I love, love, love going out with the boys but BOY do they go hard with the shots. Shot of choice? The Goose. Grey Goose that is. I've developed an affinity for it. But the Goose lives up to it's rep and gets this girl loose. Fun times.

So it was my turn to need to be taken care of last night. Someone had to sober me up, drive my car, check on me. Once I was home, I was on my own. What did I do with my alone time? I had a friend over, duh.

Nothing shady, no worries. Just a little cuddling and kissing on the couch. Lotsa talking till 4am. And it was an oldie...a guy I used to date roughly, oh, 2+ years ago for about 6-8 months. We remain in constant contact and always have. His doing really. He's a good guy. Always sorta on the back burner trying to get back in for another shot. It was a fun little make-out session to top off the top night.

Now I have sooo much to do today since I've been away so long but I can't get my butt off the couch. It's raining, so basically the weather is screaming "Stay inside and do nothing!"

Ah, well.

1 comment:

flowersu said...

I love your blog. Sometimes I think we are the same person!