April 10, 2009

Home sweet home

Well, almost. I'm headed back home today...just after I feed the horses for the evening. I love spending time with my mother, she's great, really. I made her watch Twilight with me today. She liked it. Pretty sure another has been converted (stop judging).

Oh, I'm just oh so ready to get back. I keep thinking of all I need to do when I get there. Check on the cat (obviously), I know he misses us like crazy. Laundry. Lotsa laundry. Grocery shop, get my nails done, return my library books, get new books, ugh. Because Sunday I'm turning right back around and heading up this way for Easter.

But, rather then do all of those things when I get home, I'm hopping in the shower and getting dressed up to go out tonight. I've spent the last 3 1/2 days in sweats, barn clothes and boots with my hair tied back in pony tail and I'm ready for some lip gloss, heels and couple of drinks. I'm even contemplating gold peep toes and a gold clutch tonight...ooh, with a new deep purple top, skinny jeans and a cropped black jacket. Can you tell I'm itching?

Yeah, I'll get to all those obligatory things on Saturday. That's what the weekends are for, right? Right.

Happy Easter everyone!

No comments: