January 25, 2009

Bad, bad blogger

I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while. All for good reason! Swear it'll all be worth it once I finally find the time to divulge. I just wanna be able to have a decent amount of time (and a non-cloudy head), to truly devote to the telling and give that post the justice it so deserves. And whelp, now is not the time considering my current condition. (Wow, I'm pretty serious...possibly still a wee bit drunk).

I will say, things are going fabulously. I have had an amazing weekend. Even more so, an amazing past two weeks. I'm looking forward to relaxing on the couch today and recouping from all of the amazing-ness. Yes, my ears are ringing, throat is scratchy, and thighs are burning from an all-night dance party last night. Ah, the good burn that comes from seeing an awesome band play until last call. Though I seriously can't hear the television (sorry neighbors for the unusually loud volume). Then a Netflix movie later with the fireman. Gosh, I love Sundays. And did you catch that? Yes, the fireman and I are doing wonderfully. There's so much to tell so I can't even sum it up. I won't even try!

I plan to update this week. Ugh, I need another cup of coffee.....

No comments: