March 2, 2009

I'm in love with today...

Having a snow day is like that bonus day to get things done. Yes, in theory it’s a nice idea to get things done over the weekend but let’s be serious. You wanna have a little fun and then you feel like you deserve to relax before Monday arrives and it’s back to the grind.

But having that extra day, wow. Not only do I get to watch the shows I always miss like Rachel Ray and Ellen, but so far today I’ve done 2 loads of laundry, swept and swiffered the kitchen floor, bathroom floor and entryway, dusted all furniture, cleaned all mirrors/TVs and vacuumed. I finished up a book I started just yesterday. Holler.

And it just started snowing again, love.

P.S. It has not gone unnoticed that I owe this blog a serious update. I really am going to go into detail about the fireman and all of those events. I really do promise I will. I want to. For reals. I'm weird though. I can't force myself to write about certain things...it'll hit me that I gotta get it out and then watch the eff out. Total uninhibited brain dump. Be prepared. It should be coming soon.

No comments: