December 7, 2008

Hibernating


I'm still in hibernation. I keep thinking the end is near, but then it f's around and snows on the night I made plans to go out. It's like Groundhog Day and I'm the groundhog. Just when I think I'm ready to come out of hiding, the temperature drops, a flake falls and I scurry back inside and throw on my slippers. Shew, that was a close one. One more weekend of movies and sweats.

I'd like to say I feel like a loser, but I'm incredibly content. In the back of my mind I worry. That nagging voice says, "How are you ever going to meet anyone if you don't get out there?" Then I remember that maybe I don't really want to meet someone? Who knows. There is certainly no shortage of guys texting me all weekend to see what I'm doing. Old guys. Guys I've test driven and left at the lot.

Anyway. It's frigid outside so I'm inside. I decorated me wee little tree last night and it looks adorably precious I must say. I've discovered a new addiction, tumblr.com. OMGSH, I'm hooked. I post an obnoxious amount of things. Sorry tumblr world for my spamming.

http://overflowing.tumblr.com

No comments: